The Study Hall College Courses
Emphasis in The Study Hall College is on emotional intelligence, critical thinking with a social and political perspective, experiential learning and developing a problem solving and a solution oriented approach. The syllabus will be an integrated, semester based, curriculum focused on thematic units and will be designed to meet each individual's personal goals.
Graduation Courses available are:
Professional Courses (Semester Based):
- Bachelors of Business Administration
- Bachelors of Arts in Journalism & Mass Communication*
- Bachelors of Computer Application*
Regular Course ( Annual Examination Pattern Based ):
- Bachelors of Commerce
Part Time ( Annual Examination Pattern Based ):
- Bachelor of Arts ( English, Hindi, Education, Psychology, Economics, Sociology ) through IGNOU
- Communication Skills - Spoken english & personality development
- Certificate course in computer application - basic & advanced
- Computer aided design - AutoCAD
- Software testing
- Android application development
- Senior Secondary(class 12th ) pass/appearing preferably with English ( Prefferred) as a subject in class 12th.
- Minimum percentage –
- 50% marks for Professional courses ( General/OBC) & 45% marks for SC/ST in class 12th
- 45% marks for B.Com ( Gen/OBC) & 40% marks for SC/ST in class 12th.
- For B.com – Accounts/Economics/Mathematics as a subject in class 12th is mandatory
- For BCA – Mathematics/Computer Science/Computer Application as a subject in class 12th is mandatory.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PROVISIONAL ADMISSION:
- 2 passport size photographs
- 2 Photocopy of mark sheet & pass certificate of class 12th.*
- 2 Photocopy of mark sheet & pass certificate of class 10th.
- Original School Leaving Certificate/Migration Certificate/Transfer Certificate*
- Original Character Certificate issued by the school.*
- 2 Photocopy of class 12th pre-board mark sheet incase board result is awaited.
- 2 Photocopy of ID and Address proof (Aadhar, Voter ID, Driving license etc.)
Note: Admission confirmation is at the sole discretion of the college. * Upcoming Courses.