ACTIVITIES FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
THE STUDY HALL COLLEGE
Associated College of Lucknow University (College Code: 1173)
The Study Hall College in collaboration with TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) is organizing a programme to inculcate skills, enhance confidence and opportunities for most vulnerable sections of society by providing employability training for SC/ST and economically backward candidates.
1. TARGET GROUP – Final Year Undergraduate and recently passed B.Com, B.Sc. and B.A. students (2016 onwards)
2. TRAINING AREAS
Corporate etiquettes and soft skills.
Interview facing skills.
Analytical and reasoning skills
Basic Computer knowledge.
3. DURATION – 03 Apr’18 to 22 Apr’18 (120 Hrs, 6 Hrs per Day) with practical and assessment sessions.
4. FEE – Training cost would be borne by Organizing Centre.
5. LOCATION – The Study Hall (Degree) College, Piparsand – Kanpur Road (Scooter’s India – Navodaya Vidylaya route) Sarojini Nagar, Lucknow – 226008
All those completing the training successfully will be awarded a certificate by TCS. Such candidates will also be screened and if selected may be given entry level jobs by TCS.
Those interested may contact to the following for registration
1. Dr. Rhizu Krishna – 9415196828
2. Mr. Arvind Kumar Singh – 8564983544
3. The Study Hall College- 8090041500, 916145069